Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where have I been?

I can't believe how long it has been since I updated. I think I get hung up if I don't have pics that I want to share so I don't post at all. So I don't have a pic today but I thought I would update anyway. We all came down with a bad cold last week. We all seem to be coming out of it this week. I had a nice birthday on Saturday. I went to see the movie "The other Boleyn Girl". I am glad that I read the book. The movie did not do the book justice. If I would have seen the movie first I never would have read the book. But I still had a good time.
Grandma Betty is here. She got here Sunday night, but her luggage didn't get here until after midnight! We had a nice day yesterday. The kids have been enjoying showing and telling Grandma everything! They have not stopped talking.
Max went to his friend Cadens yesterday for a sleep over. He was very excited to stay up all night, eat doughnuts and play video games. Yikes! I can't wait to see what kind of condition he is in this morning.
We are hoping for better weather today. We need to rototill the garden. I will try to update more often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Rocky!

Jamie