Sunday, March 30, 2008

What is the deal with the weather!


Man, I am getting tired of this unsettled weather. I should feel like going out but it has been snowing and hailing off and on all weekend. When we moved over here the first week of April 11 years ago I was in shorts! I don't think that is going to happen this year. Barry was off this weekend and we didn't really get anything done. Laundry was big on the list and getting caught up on some rest. Max and I went to the gym yesterday morning and rode the bikes together. That was very cool being able to work out with my 8 year old. When he got home the phone starting ringing and two of his friends came over to play. You can see the pic of them with the hockey sticks. We got some good news yesterday. Max's best friend for the last 4 years is not moving to 20 acres in North Pasco. They have decided to put their plans on hold. We all love Will and are glad that he will be close at least for a little while longer. Max and he have actually rode their bikes to each others house. It was nerve wracking at first. But I made it through :)
It was the Kids Choice Awards last night. We had fun. It is kind of my thing and it was fun watching the kids have their favorites shows and celebrities.
Cooper has a bad cold. He is really in badger mode today! He really does start acting like a badger when he is crabby. Just ask any one of us!
Wyatt of course has just been cruising through the weekend like he always does. He now enjoys reading books together. Before, he always tried to grab the book or turn the page. Now he is letting us read some words in the book and identifying things. This is very fun for me. I could read different books all day.
Barry is taking the kids to swim at the gym. I am going to stay home and get a head start on the week.
Thank you Auntie Niki for the great pic of Barry and I over the holidays! Cooper asked today when she was coming back over.
Grandma Betty will be here on April 7th. My birthday is on the 5th. Looking forward to some time with my husband after Betty gets here!!!! Dinner or a movie, I hope!
All for now.


No comments: