Friday, March 21, 2008

Its official, its Spring!

I am so excited to have winter over with. Things are really starting to green up. We have daffodils in the front yard and the climbing rose bush is getting its leaves. Max is off from school today. The boys are restless. We are going to run some errands and then head to the pool at the gym. Although it is sunny outside, it is pretty windy so I don't think we will be outside much.
Wyatt has learned to say "thank you" although you have to know that is what he is saying. Every time I get him something to eat he says "than 000". I just love hearing it. The other two haven't influenced him yet. He is still trying to be polite.
Coop has a new boy in his class. His name is Zane. Coop just met him yesterday and he can't stop talking about him. The teacher said they played together the whole class. I got a little sad because I didn't want his other friend Jonah to be left out. I thought it was great though that Coop played with the new kid.
My neighbor made too much smoothie the other day and brought me a cup. How thoughtful is that! So now me, Coop and Wy are hooked on smoothies. If we could just get Max on them.
Happy Spring everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Test