Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gal Gadget

This is to all the gal pals out there. I wanted to share with you the Reynolds Wrap Handi-vac.
It is a system for removing all of the air out of the freezer bag. Barry was skeptical at first but he has approved it! We have always wanted one of those counter top units but never really wanted to give up counter space. This one is small and just fits in a drawer. You have to buy bags that go with it but the money you save by buying larger quantities makes up for it. I just never was any good at making sure all of the air is out of the bag. Now I can freeze with confidence! I payed $10.00 for mine but when I was at Walmart they had them for $6.94! The do take 6 AA batteries. They last a long time because you don't use them everyday!
Happy freezing!

No comments: