Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Conferences

We had our conference yesterday with Max's teacher. He is doing so great. He is reading at 5th grade level! We are very proud of him. Mrs. Kenmore said that he has lots of friends and the kids really like to be with him. My proudest moment yesterday was when the she said that he made her day the other day. He told her "Mrs. Kenmore you are the best, best teacher". My first thought was that he had figured out that he does indeed have the Gellner charm. :)
I have been deep into the book "The Other Boleyn Girl. Soon to be a movie. It is an easy read and has me engrossed. Some smut. Not too much. Very interesting.
Today, Barry is going to go work in Coops class. Max is home from school until Thursday. There has been a sea of kids coming and going the last few days. I am going to finish that book!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's moments like that, that it all seems worth all the turmoil we go through raising them! Good for Max!