Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hurray it is March!

I can't believe it has taken me so long to post. We haven't really done all that much this week. Max's class went to see a high school presentation of Seussical. He had a good time. He has been doing great on his spelling tests each week so he managed to convince his Dad to take him to Zumies and buy him a new sweatshirt. Cooper's preschool had the state come and do hearing and eye exams. They have suggested that we take Coop to see an eye doctor. So I need to set that up. Hopefully, all will be alright. Wyatt was with me when Coop was being tested and so they tested him and he is doing great!



Eevee has been up to her old tricks again. Digging in the yard and garden beds. She roots around and finds the inground drip system and rips it out of the ground and chews big holes in it. It makes for very stressful living around here. I was hoping to plant more vegatables and start a raspberry patch but I don't know. I am just fed up with all our food going up in price. Is anyone else? I thought I could feel a little better if I could just grow some of my own. Milk is $3.08 a gallon and these boys are going through 3 gallons or more a week! So anyway, Eevee is on my list! She better hope I don't learn how to post on craigs list next!



It is Saturday and Barry is working for the next 3 days. There is not a room in this house that does not have toys on the floor. Wyatt and Cooper get things out and just leave them wherever they are done playing with them. So my work is cut out for me today. I had better get on it and also check on everyone. Yesterday, Coop bit Wyatt on the stomach really bad. Broke skin. Perfect bite mark. It was very sad. So I need to keep a close eye on him and that Eevee dog.

Thank God for the sanity I have with Hailey dog!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're "back" I missed seieng you! Keep it up!

J

Anonymous said...

Coop with glasses, just like daddy.. Grampa Garry

Anonymous said...

Rocky this is just a test.. Susan