Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fudgecicles!

This is what summer is about! Fudgcicles out in the sun and all over your face! It is hot here and we have been out swimming. Max's friend Caden came home from his trip to Wyoming. So he spent most of the day over there and then slept over! It was just me and the two little guys. We had fun. The neighbors came down for a quick swim before bed. Thanks to Barry's solor heating system we were able to get the pool heating up to 87 degrees again so I went in :)
I don't know what we are going to do today. Our day is open. I need to start prepping some walls so I can get some paint on them. We will have to see how that goes with kids in the house. Usually, I wait until Barry can take them all somewhere for the day. But I am going to give it a try. I am hoping I can get things taped up at least and then on Barry's next days off get the paint out.
I talked to my sister yesterday and Grandpa spent some time sitting up in bed and actually put his feet on the floor. He would like to go outside for awhile so we are hoping hospice will let him sit in a wheelchair. Originally they said that they didn't want that because he could get hurt. So we will see.
Grandma joined my Mom and Sis out by the pool. Although she didn't make it in. The pool was warm enough but Grandma gets cold when she gets out. Hopefully, they will have a hot day soon so when she gets out she isn't that cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everett trip is off. The guy just blew his Achilles tendon playing basketball tonight. Sounds like he will be off for a while.
--Barry