Thursday, July 24, 2008

What's new

We had a great time at the water park. It was very quick to get to and easy to find. I wish we would have got more pics then we did. The hit was the big slide. Barry told the boys to lube their shoulders up with sunscreen to make them go faster. Their shoulders would be solid white when they would stand in line! Wyatt would go down the slide with Barry. He loved it! Barry would ask him if he wanted to go fast or slow and he always said FAST!
Cooper's birthday is creeping up on me. I asked Coop what he wanted to do for his birthday and of course he said "Chuck Cheese". So I got online yesterday and booked his b-day party. They make it very easy. We are keeping it small. 2 kids from preschool and 2 kids from the neighborhood and of course our 3. I think he is going to feel really special that day. He deserves it!

No comments: