Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August

The July birthdays are over. Big Thank you to all who have supported Max and Cooper in their birthdays! I hope some day to get back in to the routine of thank you notes. It is embarrassing how bad I have got at thanking everyone.
Barry took Max and Cooper last week to the Moses Lake Aquatic Center. They had a great time. Wyatt and I hung out at home. I had a Dr. appointment that day and got on some new blood pressure meds. I am hoping they will work better and that I can relax about that.
School starts for Max on August 27th, so we don't have much more time to celebrate the summer. It has been hot so our pool is warm. We hope to stacation a little more before school starts. I know the fair is on the list and we always look forward to that. Soccer starts tonight!
Cooper will practice on Tuesday night and Max on Thursday and their games will be on Saturday.
I will be heading to Seattle on Thursday. Barry's day off but he has to go to a haz mat meeting. Soooooo...... I will have to wait until afternoon to leave. My Grandpa is hanging on but we don't think for much longer. I am staying with my sis, Niki. I WILL eat at Angelo's. Yes I know I am predictable! Yes, I will eat whatever I want when I am there! I am already fat so who cares. One opportunity to eat at my favorite restaurant. I have a life time of weight issues! :)
Take care everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mom its max your blog is the best