Monday, August 11, 2008

Celebration of Life

Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers for my family. Thankfully, there was some prep work done before Grandpa passed so the process has been moving along. We are having a "Celebration of Life" party for him on Thursday. We are looking forward to seeing our extended family and friends to share stories of our lives with Gramps. It will be a quick visit for us. We are going to leave on Thursday morning and come back on Friday. I am busy trying to get clothes washed and some kind of non stained clothes for three rugged boys to wear while we are gone :)
My Grandma is having a real hard time with her own health. Her pain has really increased in the last week. She just needs some time I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Job Rock. Both posts are perfect... just the right amount of love. I am happy you made it, and that you were here. I needed the support. I am also looking forward to the 'celebration'. You have alot to do to make it. I hope you can stay focused. I'm sure having a difficult time with that. Love ya lots! Nik

Anonymous said...

Hi Rocky.
We just heard of your Grandpa's passing and were so glad you made it in time to be with him. It is such an honor to be there at the end and I truly feel our loved ones know we are present. We love you Rocky.
Garry and Susan.

Carol Gellner said...

HI Rocky & the guys: I just got back from my trip and checked your blog -- what sad news. I know you are surrounded by love from family and friends. Lean on all of us as much as you need to and whenever you need to.... You are a very, very special person.

Hugs to you and your family! Lv, C