Thursday, August 28, 2008

Off to school!

Max is off to school today. He was actually very excited. It is so nice to see and makes my morning much easier. His teacher allowed us to visit with her after school yesterday so Max could see his desk and put his supplies away. She is very nice and I think she is very driven to keep the kids on task. It seems like 3rd grade will be a little harder, but I think Max is up for it. Big weekend. Auntie Carol and Uncle Dale will be here tomorrow. Hopefully, the force will be on my side today and I will be able to get what I want done. Can you hear me Cooper and Wyatt?
More tomato sauce last night. It is time consuming but I don't want the tomatoes to go to waste. Papa bear (not his real name) wasn't happy because when he got home last night his dinner wasn't waiting for him and the playroom was a mess. I almost sent him back to work!
O.K. ....time to engage in my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Barry