Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Garden harvest

We picked some veggies last night. I just love the colors. Max looks proud of the harvest. Like he had anything to do with them. If you know Max at all he, stays away from dirt, bugs and lets face it... vegetables in general :) It is fair day! It is only going to be 79 degrees today. And some rain! We have only been to the fair in 90 - 100 degree weather. Our goal is to see the "Brothers From Different Mothers". They are a group of jugglers that will be there at 1:00 today. After that we will be off to the animal barns and agriculture displays. I am sure sometime in there we will be splitting up. SOME of us will go to the rides. Speaking of rides, I asked the boys who was going to have a pony ride today. Coop said he will be too scared and Max just said no and Wyatt doesn't know what I am talking about. Broke my heart they did!
The boys have been battling sickness for two weeks. I took them to the doctor because they have all complained of different ailments. They turned out to be fine. No infections. I told them they were all in trouble for being pains in the butt lately and being infection free.
So we are on our way today!!!

2 comments:

Carol Gellner said...

Great photo & the veggies look so yummy! Thanks for keeping up the blog as I look forward to every entry.

Lots-o-love, Auntie-Auntie Carol

Anonymous said...

Looks good Rock! You know Coop will ride once he gets there & sees Wyatt ride. Sad I'm missing out this year :(
Hope you have fun @ the fair!
Love ya! Aunti Niki