Friday, March 27, 2009

covered!



I have had this couch for a good 20 years. It is big and comfy and if we all sit right we can all fit on it. For now anyway. But it was really showing its wear and it was going to cost over $100.00 to have it dry cleaned and well you know that wasn't going to happen. The structure of it was still good it just has some spots on it. So first I thought about a custom made slip cover. Then I thought I should just check out some store bought ones and see how they are. I bought one yesterday at Walmart but it didn't fit. So it went back this morning and we went to Target and found this denim one. It is a really nice durable fabric. I think I will like it. I know I will have to adjust it from time to time but really for $90.00 bucks and I can spot clean it AND throw it in the wash. It is a keeper!

We all went to Max's school music presentation last night. It was fun to watch! Max's grade sang "Yellow Submarine". Which we think is really cool.

O.K. I have lots of catch up to do now that I have wasted so much time on the couch!

No comments: