Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Raspberries!





Look at our raspberry patch! The plants should be coming soon and I can't wait. Barry and I worked on the supports together! And didn't fight once! My Grandpa had a raspberry patch so I like to think he was looking down on us and keeping us from disagreeing. Max took our picture and do you know that boy of mine did not say one thing about Barry's peace sign on my head. I'll get them both :) I wonder if we could manage building a rabbit hutch or chicken coop? Cooper really wants a couple of rabbits. Easter is coming and I think that would be great!

I planted some lettuce and carrot seeds in the garden yesterday. And I finally got some sweet pea seeds planted. My Grandma used to say to plant them around St. Patricks Day. I was a little late but they are in there. This is my first try at lettuce and carrots early in the season. We will have to see. I plan on planting some peas in the next few days. If it doesn't work then I will just replant.

This house is still battling some bug. Now Cooper is feeling good but he has a rash on his face. Will it ever end????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patch looks great! If GPa was looking down, you would have fought! You know how he loved to argue. Hee Hee. Luv, Nik

rocky said...

So true!

Barry said...

That was not a "peace sign" it was my wife's antennae!
--Barry