Thursday, March 19, 2009

O.K. its the 19th!

I am still not feeling very well. I managed to develop Wyatt's viral rash. Now he is over his so I know that I will not be far behind but still. It itches sometimes and that is very annoying. Everyday I do get a little better so I know it isn't a bacterial thing and that I just need rest and time. I am getting anxious. The house needs to have a full cleaning and the weather is getting nicer so I really don't want to spend time in the house. I would rather be working on things outside.
I am almost on the final countdown for the big trip to Portland with my sister and a bunch of girlie pals. We will hop the train in Seattle head to portland and spend a weekend of Spa treatments, food and lots of fun. Barry is taking vacation so that I can go. Thank you Barry!

4 comments:

Doug and Pam said...

I'm jealous, I so need a spa day

Anonymous said...

ok...so I haven't caught up with ou guys in a while. 3 boys and Barry. Holy moses. And where is Barry's hair???

Glad to catch up with you guys again. You have a beautiful family.

Rob and Sam

rocky said...

Wow it is great to hear from Rob and Sam! 3 kids too! We call parenting 3 kids "parenting from the end zone"!

Anonymous said...

Huh?